Dave's "Junk" Nano in 90

I put the first corals in tonight.
2012-06-18_23-38-49_277.jpg


2012-06-18_23-37-47_882.jpg


2012-06-18_23-38-21_421.jpg


2012-06-18_23-39-09_113.jpg


I saw a little Aiptaisia in there. He wont last the night. Evil Laugh.
 
Thanks. Was hoping the Duncans would open on up so I could see how the flow is in there before bed; They are slowly co-operating.
 
I love that tank!
 
Looking really nice Dave :) Have you gotten the pico yet?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new