Davesgt's 90G Stock List Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davesgt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
502
Location
Kingsport, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm about to start another tank build (yea this will be the 9th tank in the home lol) and I'm kind of stumped on my stock list. It will be about 5 months before I have the tank in full swing because I just had surgery not long ago on my foot plus I have a few pieces of equipment that I need to get. With all that aside I have plenty of time to QT all fish and inverts going into the tank and make sure I can get what I want. I usually don't keep a lot of fish, just unusual fish like anglers, toadfish, and I love my clowns. What I do know I want is 2 Clownfish (not sure on what type yet), a Candy Basslet, Mystery wrasse, and maybe a Black tang or Purple. Here is where I need your help, what are some good fish for this tank and if need to what should I change in stock plans? Oh yea as for Corals it will be a Heavy Lps tank (Torch, Hammers, Scolys, Brains, Acans) and will most likely house a bunch of clams. Rock work will be 1 Island with a shelf that extends from the island and float over 3/4 the tank so it will have ample swim space and a open floor. Thanks for your help guys
 
Yes ive thought about those, very amazing fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new