2 Green Citron Gobies
4 Yellowtail Damselfish
1 Barnacle Blenny
1 Firefish Goby
1 Royal Gramma Basselet
1 Tomini Tang
1 Masked Goby
1 Occellaris Clownfish

Plus the Green Canary Blenny and Yellow Watchman Goby I bought today who are in QT in my sump. I have been wanting a watchman goby forever and this one was in a stand alone tank with a stunning green canary blenny. I decided to take them both.

OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
The canary blenny that I have had almost a month never ate and perished this past week. I hate it when that happens. I offered it everything that was available to me and nothing tempted it. It acted like a very well adjusted fish swimming out in open water, getting excited at feeding time but never ate and my tank has pods. Who knows. The watchman goby ( who I have dubbed Guardian is eating any and everything I offer it. Right now it resides in the fuge as it was small enough to go over the overflow so I am going to let it grow before I attempt to add it to the display.

I went to the frag swap today and it was a lot of fun. Not only did I find a couple of FL ricordia which is what I was looking for, but I got 2 peppermint shrimp, about 14 blue legged crabs for $30. Then both my husband and I bought $10 of raffle tickets thus getting 2 containers of Spectrum Life food, (along with the free samples when we came in the door) but we won the item we put our tickets in and received 2 very nice gorgs and an attractive seahorse wall plaque for our $20 investment. Needless to say we came home as happy customers! Thank you 3RMAS for hosting the frag swap.

BIG TANKS VERSUS SMALLER TANKS...WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• BIGGER

Votes: 630 75.8%
  • smaller

Votes: 157 18.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 44 5.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Zoanthids.com