• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dayglo volcano zoa

flawless reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
18
Location
evergreen park
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some single polyp 450 shipped,2 polyp 700 shipped and anyone looking for a few more polyps I can do that too

A1EB1EFB-4037-4B22-8F0D-6E3981D95CDC.jpeg
 
Gmks are a dime a dozen these days every collector has them are you can find them for $150pp on avg, lowest I’ve seen was $99 for a single
These will be the same way give it a little time zoas just grow fast in general and are easy to frag
 
lol, these have been around for nearly a decade…

there’s not going to be many more offered for sale as these are super rare….
(and prone to melt when fragging)
 
lol, these have been around for nearly a decade…

there’s not going be many more offered for sale as these are super rare
(and prone to melt when fragging)
Oh my bad not big into crazy expensive zoas lol. I just figured it was the new latest and greatest .
 
Oh my bad not big into crazy expensive zoas lol. I just figured it was the new latest and greatest .
These will be the same way give it a little time zoas just grow fast in general and are easy to frag
Lol you obviously don’t know who I am in the coral selling world or my threads. I’m a Zoa master lol. These are not a avg zoas and not even your avg high end zoas. There’s a reason they have been around for a while and very few have them. Definitely one to have though.
 
Last edited:
This is a rare chance to get one of the hardest to get zoas,very fragile zoas….if you aren’t very good with zoas then this may not be the one you start with,but it’s your tank….I’ll supply what ya want
 
Top notch zoas, agreed only experienced keepers should keep them. Keep them in the hobby. GLWS
Thank you…. Here’s a chance for them to get out there again and become one that many can get
 

Attachments

  • 4FB84DDC-9613-4F3F-A4EC-1C010277D4D1.jpeg
    4FB84DDC-9613-4F3F-A4EC-1C010277D4D1.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 259
Have anymore of these for sale? Thank you
 
Lol you obviously don’t know who I am in the coral selling world or my threads. I’m a Zoa master lol. These are not a avg zoas and not even your avg high end zoas. There’s a reason they have been around for a while and very few have them. Definitely one to have though.
IMG_7667.jpeg

Can you id these?

IMG_7664.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new