DBarsotti's 105g Cube

acrosps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The entire set up is very unique. It goes great with the room set up, you really made it custom, be proud its outstanding.

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

heres a video i just took with my iphone.. i know i've got a bad cyano outbreak but the tank is only 4 months old ha

[video=youtube;1Z3XSd5DBAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3XSd5DBAM[/video]

Last edited:
OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok these pictures kinda stink but my camera died and i cant find the stupid charger..anyway. heres a few.. i really wish i could get some better shots. blah

CSC_0815.jpg
CSC_0810.jpg
CSC_0807.jpg
CSC_0827.jpg
CSC_0823.jpg

Last edited:

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great tank. mind sharing your full lighting schedule? ill be doing a mix of LED/T5 and havent decided whats the best schedule. How long is your total photoperiod? do you sunrise/sunset? max intensity on the radion at peak of your photoperiod?

Thanks. Keep the updates going!

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good D, where did ya get the Clowns from?

Thanks man. I got the fish from saltwater fish.com they had some crazy sale going, I got the ORA platinum, ORA Picasso and a cleaner pack that had 10 blue legged hermits, 10 nassarius, 10 Astrea, 2 cleaner clams, 1 emerald crab, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 ricordea and some weird macro brush plant all for 175 shipped. Ha, I didn't really want to buy anything but I have been wanting some new clowns and I just couldn't pass up that deal.

great tank. mind sharing your full lighting schedule? ill be doing a mix of LED/T5 and havent decided whats the best schedule. How long is your total photoperiod? do you sunrise/sunset? max intensity on the radion at peak of your photoperiod?

Thanks. Keep the updates going!

Thanks!

8:00am Radion sunrise ON
8:45am blue reef brite ON
9:00am 4xT-5 ON
10:00am Radion reaches 100% on all channels
------------
6:00pm Radion begins to power down
7:00pm T-5 OFF
7:15pm Reef brite Off
8:00pm radion goes into moonlight mode

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the same Dominic from Monterey Bay Aquatics?

Yeah but I shut down Monterey bay aquatics because I got a new job that requires a huge amount of my time so it wasn't practical anymore. Now I just have this current tank. I sold off all my stock/equipment so I could start over with frags of some of my favorites and just be a hobbyist again.

cabj1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well congrats , it lance from New Jersey. You probably don't remember me but I got some stuff from you last year off of eBay last year. Stuff growing like weeds. Let me know if you decide to sell some sticks again

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well congrats , it lance from New Jersey. You probably don't remember me but I got some stuff from you last year off of eBay last year. Stuff growing like weeds. Let me know if you decide to sell some sticks again

Hey lance yeah I remember you. Thanks! Glad to hear those frags are working out well for you. Got a thread? Or some pictures? Id love to check them out.

cabj1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I need to do a thread. My pic skills are not good. Most of my stuff is the size of a softball frag the frag. The Steve starry night is crazy is still my favorite.i will try to take current pics and compare it to the original frag

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I need to do a thread. My pic skills are not good. Most of my stuff is the size of a softball frag the frag. The Steve starry night is crazy is still my favorite.i will try to take current pics and compare it to the original frag

Right on man, get a thread going so we all can check it out. Yeah the Steve's starry night is an insane piece. The original mother colony from my buddy Steve (reefsmac) is just mind blowing

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What t5 kit are you using? Thinking about supplimenting my radion with 4 t5s as well. great looking tank!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 51 34.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 38 25.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back