DBarsotti's 105g Cube

swayd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the baby!
Tanks looks sick as always man, you have inspired me to start a build similar to this haha. I hope you don't mind. It's pretty cool how your making that one radion work, I would have thought 3 would be needed for a tank that size.

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no split yet? must be pretty big eh? have you lost any fishies from it?

Yeah, no split yet. Do they usually split in captivity?
Last year it made its way into a powerhead and almost died so maybe that's why but every since its been doing great and is almost about a foot wide when it's expanded. No fish losses from It.. Yet ha

Love your tank and nice photo update! Congrats to your both on your baby boy news...

-M&T

Thanks! We are really excited about the baby. The months are flying by he'll be here in no time

Congrats on the baby!
Tanks looks sick as always man, you have inspired me to start a build similar to this haha. I hope you don't mind. It's pretty cool how your making that one radion work, I would have thought 3 would be needed for a tank that size.

Thanks buddy.

Haha go right ahead, the more tanks the better.

Yeah I'm pretty pleased with the radion/t5 combo but I think I will probably upgrade to the new pro model at some point to get a little bit more out of the LED

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, no split yet. Do they usually split in captivity?
Last year it made its way into a powerhead and almost died so maybe that's why but every since its been doing great and is almost about a foot wide when it's expanded. No fish losses from It.. Yet ha
not really sure if Mag split regularly like BTA's but I'm sure they do. I've only read of one split in captivity. also saw another vid where the owner manually split the Mag into 2. either way man. awesome Mag. keep up the good work with it. :)

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not really sure if Mag split regularly like BTA's but I'm sure they do. I've only read of one split in captivity. also saw another vid where the owner manually split the Mag into 2. either way man. awesome Mag. keep up the good work with it. :)

Thanks Marv I'm pretty in love with it even tho getting it to stay put was a big issue. If be crazy stoked if it split.

So, man they weren't lying with the picture of the rock anemone I bought. This is right after I put it in the tank and ill say their shipping and livestock were topnotch, some of the best I've seen.

Check It. Why don't more people keep these little guys? I may get some more pending how this one does.. Even tho this one is meant for my sunlit nano I'm working on. Anyway enough blabbing

41ECD549-0C73-41E1-83BC-A1A5E11B4003-7171-000002FB8D2C10FE.jpg

Last edited:

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats Dom! I haven't logged on in ages but just caught your post about your baby! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family. Still love that ritteri!:)

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Dom! I haven't logged on in ages but just caught your post about your baby! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family. Still love that ritteri!:)

Thanks Buddy. Good to hear from you. You gotta come check out the new tank/house.

MrMitch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the tension hangars you are using? I'm trying to find something similar.

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the tension hangars you are using? I'm trying to find something similar.

I got them off of amazon. They are called sunlift hangers by sunlight supply.

They are probably the most handy thing I've ever put on my tank.

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally programmed my radion and it is amazing. The blues in the morning/dusk make my corals look insane and it seems much brighter now that I have all channels at 100%.
My tank is exposed to direct sunlight from a window for about an hour in the morning when the blues are on so it makes a for a pretty cool affect, this pictures shows what my anemone looks like under the natural-sun/radion-blue lighting.

pu3uzuta.jpg

OP
OP
DBarsotti

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys^

So what would a custom stand be without signing it.. My custom made little brand finally came today. Check it out

qu3u7u7e.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 71 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back