DBM's DSA NEO 105

How would I know? I don't even know what I'm gonna run LOL probably on cables or I had thought about machining a bracket


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Got a small amount done today. The wifes wallpaper shows up tomorrow which of course means more work for me!
still need to sand and finish the mudding but i ran out LOL So heres a quick shot of the small amout of progress
sheetrock.JPG
 
Sanded today hopefully get some paper hung on Sunday and gonna meet up with a guy in my area that did a group buy for some plumbing so I got most of my parts updates soon and skimmer on Thursday changed it up a bit from the rlss to a reef octo pov as the rlss will be on back order for a few months


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Where did you order tank and stand from? Price? Also, what's your thoughts on the stand so far? Nice looking setup!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new