OP
Reeflogic

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen that MP10 splash guard. How much was it?

To be honest, I do not remember. The guy that made these tanks also made the splash guards for the MP's and he is no longer making tanks, that I'm aware of... It works like a charm, though!!

Last edited:

DAS212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doug! Its been a while, happy to see this tank is up and running!

OP
OP
Reeflogic

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I tried to text you several times about a year or so ago and never heard back, wasn't sure if you maybe changed phones? Since I last spoke to you, we moved from Michigan to Knoxville, TN (last July) and now we are about to head back to Texas! (this summer) Yeah, I know....life of the gypsy... We loved TN; however, it didn't work out as well as I had hoped with work. Texas should be great for me! I came really close to selling the PicO and then found out he isn't making them anymore and decided to keep it!

Are you still in the place that you cannot have a reef tank? Looking forward to you getting back into reefing, I knew it was just a matter of time. :)

DAS212

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I tried to text you several times about a year or so ago and never heard back, wasn't sure if you maybe changed phones? Since I last spoke to you, we moved from Michigan to Knoxville, TN (last July) and now we are about to head back to Texas! (this summer) Yeah, I know....life of the gypsy... We loved TN; however, it didn't work out as well as I had hoped with work. Texas should be great for me! I came really close to selling the PicO and then found out he isn't making them anymore and decided to keep it!

Are you still in the place that you cannot have a reef tank? Looking forward to you getting back into reefing, I knew it was just a matter of time. :)
Same number. Things got a little crazy about a year ago, starting to die down now. My apologies for never getting back to you. Man your moving all over the place! I saw your 110 is for sale, sad to see that thing go. Wish I could take it off your hands but no room for it!

As for a reef tank, the only issue is I can't have a RO/DI here. I am still trying to figure out how to get around that (distilled water, buy saltwater online, buy saltwater from LFS).

OP
OP
Reeflogic

Reeflogic