Dead Acro's?

RWhitt907

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
405
Reaction score
190
Location
Alaska
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got these two Acropora in today, do they look dead? I'm pretty sure the single branch one is.

20260115_203354.jpg 20260115_203400.jpg
 
if these were shipped report it to them asap. top does appear dead but bottom is in rough shape too. examine it under blues as well
 
I have seen paler stuff than these two that was still alive. I think they were,(are) but will they thrive or not only time will tell.

I hope they live and grow for you.
 
The one on the right looks alive still. the one on the left is pretty pale, but not green. When you hit it with blues, can you see color? They can get pretty pale and still be alive, i wouldn't toss it until it turns green with algae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new