Dead Citrinis Clown Goby

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did they come in with a sunken belly? Are they eating normally already??

I got stuff from blue zoo aquatics a couple of times and they are well shipped, I trust them so far. The stress guard sample is awesome.

I have never used the vendor you had issues with, but on the flip side : could part of the delay be due to the holiday weekend?? As a customer it sucks either way, I get it.

As far as mine from Blue Zoo go, one is actively seeking out food, the other is still adjusting and only catching scraps as they come her way. I don't think either looks sunken in at all, but I do feel they look a little underweight still personally.

OP
OP
Albertoinbox

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I must update this post.

On may 21 I let AquariumFishSale know the fish were dead in 48 hours.

On may 29 Dan got back at me saying he had spoken to the manager and they were making arrangements to deliver the same fish directly to me, if they had them in stock by that time.

Today, june 19 Lucia sent me an apology and refunded my purchase.

Conclusion: One month after this started and three dead fish and a lot of work (and stress) later, everything is back to where it started. What an unnecessary rodeo.

Whas it worth it? Ask the dead fish and they will tell you.

By chance, danieyella, I was able to find the same three fish in stock at bluezoo and besides the green clown having disappeared in less than 24 hours the other two are doing well from the beginning. Totally different shape when they arrived, active and alert.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I must update this post.

On may 21 I let AquariumFishSale know the fish were dead in 48 hours.

On may 29 Dan got back at me saying he had spoken to the manager and they were making arrangements to deliver the same fish directly to me, if they had them in stock by that time.

Today, june 19 Lucia sent me an apology and refunded my purchase.

Conclusion: One month after this started and three dead fish and a lot of work (and stress) later, everything is back to where it started. What an unnecessary rodeo.

Whas it worth it? Ask the dead fish and they will tell you.

By chance, danieyella, I was able to find the same three fish in stock at bluezoo and besides the green clown having disappeared in less than 24 hours the other two are doing well from the beginning. Totally different shape when they arrived, active and alert.

I'm sorry you got the runaround with them :( But I'm glad to hear BlueZoo got all 3 in stock and that they're still doing well!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back