Dead copepods?

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all, received copepods about a week and a half ago, I’ve been slowly adding them in. For those left in the pouches I left the cap off, and gave phyto every 2 days. Are these brown patches dead copepods? I still see many actively swimming
 
Photo

9B9B630E-02C7-4E67-ADE8-DAE39F22189C.jpeg


99FF4699-2957-4886-A743-939566C7B914.jpeg


48D62D37-D457-447D-AEC3-006FB74F9AA3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new