Dead crab and fish are sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter basel146
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

basel146

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
75
Reaction score
33
Location
charlotte nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this morning I went on to turn on my lights and then find my Emerald crab just on the floor not moving so I check to see if it’s just molt but his eyes are in there and my fish look really sick
20251018_093542_D492FB7B-B565-4CB2-B321-24C801041DD9.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new