OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Th
This is the thing about salt water aquariums, everyone thinks that they are easy ... they are not. The hard part is solving the problems that they present to you, as you are currently experiencing now.

I am unable to solve your problem and if I did you would miss an important learning opportunity. You need to start thinking about what might be wrong and what you can do to validate or discredit your theory. The scientific method is your best friend.

I hope that you can work out what is causing your tank grief. :)
Thanks for the advice :)

OP
OP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the thing about salt water aquariums, everyone thinks that they are easy ... they are not. The hard part is solving the problems that they present to you, as you are currently experiencing now.

I am unable to solve your problem and if I did you would miss an important learning opportunity. You need to start thinking about what might be wrong and what you can do to validate or discredit your theory. The scientific method is your best friend.

I hope that you can work out what is causing your tank grief. :)
I turned him over and he is moving again, He lifted his arms I think he is turning over hopefully this works

1591329342402-900364365.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back