!!!DEATHPROOF CAPTIVE FRAGGIES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had a little time this morning while I was cutting a few other packs to make this one too:)

Truly, a practically invincible 10 pack of generations deep, captive grown acros: photographed as true to life as possible under a single radium 250, burning that perfectly crisp white that I love so much. Guaranteed to arrive pretty, and hopefully stay pretty. That part kind of relies on you, but it won't be too hard I promise. These suckers are the epitome of tried and true acropora.

So, if you thinking about dabbling with some sps for the first time, this one's certain to keep the spirits inflated and help to build your confidence as an sps keeper.

Or, if your just looking for some rock solid captives to round out your collection, this is the pack for you.

Here's what you'll get!

299.00 shipped

1. C-quarium Unknown T5 grown
  2. Miss Scarlett T5 grown
  3. Ballistic T5 grown
  4. Coleman's Delicate T5 Grown
  5. Clint's Red Stag Led Grown
  6. Crimson Bliss T5 Grown
  7. Blueberry Fields Halide grown
  8. Soft Rainbow T5 grown
  9. Indigo Tip Stag T5 grown
  10. BC Secale Halide grown.

IMG_3106-Edit_zps53x7skcs.jpg

IMG_3116_zpsqzajbpzt.jpg

kguske2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know my tank could kill em lol still need to hit you up Adam to troubleshoot things!

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I put some of these in my pack. I don't know why that delicate and secale keep drawing my attention

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wish I put some of these in my pack. I don't know why that delicate and secale keep drawing my attention

Good news my friend, Just so happen to have a spare frag and I'll add it free;) and good call. I really like that one too.

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news my friend, Just so happen to have a spare frag and I'll add it free;) and good call. I really like that one too.
Got any battlestag just laying around ;)

Fine fine I'll wait FOREVER for it

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate it. Which one you talking about the delicate or the secale just so I can plan a spot for it [emoji6]

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I appreciate it. Which one you talking about the delicate or the secale just so I can plan a spot for it [emoji6]

whoops yeah guess that would help, but I have a better idea now anyway. I'll add both:) I know you've been looking for a decent purple.

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whoops yeah guess that would help, but I have a better idea now anyway. I'll add both:) I know you've been looking for a decent purple.
^^ check this guy out. As usual Adam you've out done every vendor I've dealt with. Wife's not going to like this next comment, but I think I'll have to order another pack next month to show my appreciation

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you got one of these packs still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back