DEC 09 POTM Winner!

Awsome shot Peter, and with a point and shoot. Your pictures put mine to shame.
 
Thanks for all the kind words, folks! Unfortunately that wonderful Canon point and shoot camera just finally died on me after many years of terrific pics :cry: Hopefully the new Sony I just ordered will fill its large shoes!
 
Oh, sorry, missed your post. It's the pink ******* chalice.
 
You could start a WTB thread in that section of the forum.
 
Well thank you very much! The subject of the photo makes that easy :)
 
Thanks :)
 
NICE. That's all I can say. Well, that and "you're sitting on a mountain of cash with that thing but I know we won't pry that colony out of your cold, dead hands"... ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new