Dec 2020 POTM: Green or Red.

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Just my iphone 8 on this one, nothing special:

100E9BDD-B590-46AC-A8D3-F351EDD6C238.jpeg
 
Last edited:
My Kryptonite Trumpet.
Took this shot with a Canon 60D, the lens I’m not sure because I was experimenting with inverting the lenses I have and also coupling some of them with a male-to-male thread adaptor. Was messing with a 24mm stm, 18-55 kit lens, CZ Jena Tessar m42 and also a Helio 44-2 m42.
I’m trying to get a proper macro lens 1:1, either a Canon 60mm or the 100mm.

IMG_2633.JPG
 
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
Taken with my note 10+ in pro mode, got both my newest members of the tank in the shot and my bright duncan.

20201230_142646.jpg
 
Just when you thought that 2020 couldn't get any worse,
I present to you........
;SingingTHE GSP CHRISTMAS TREE!!!;Joyful
IMG_7961.JPG

You know, like the Corona beer palm tree in the TV commercials. ;Hilarious
1609376407000.png

Corona...…Covid..... see what I did there? DOH;Facepalm
Now if you've had a few egg nogs (like me) and were even thinking about voting for this, don't bother. I'm not on that facepage thingamajig doohicky stuff so I don't qualify to win. This one is just for fun!
 
Just when you thought that 2020 couldn't get any worse,
I present to you........
;SingingTHE GSP CHRISTMAS TREE!!!;Joyful
IMG_7961.JPG

You know, like the Corona beer palm tree in the TV commercials. ;Hilarious
1609376407000.png

Corona...…Covid..... see what I did there? DOH;Facepalm
Now if you've had a few egg nogs (like me) and were even thinking about voting for this, don't bother. I'm not on that facepage thingamajig doohicky stuff so I don't qualify to win. This one is just for fun!
Love it!!! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new