Dec pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter twinreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twinreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1201.jpg


1202.jpg


1203.jpg


1204.jpg


1205.jpg
 
Sweet pics. I think they may be just a tad bit overexposed in your highlights. But who am I to talk. I never take the time to perfect my tank shots. :)

BTW. I'm a sucker for a tenuis. That one is absolutely beautiful!
 
Stunning. Makes me almost want to get into sps. Last time I was this impressed with acros, it was in person, at the Great Barrier Reef.
 
I know nothing about pics, but these are awesome! What kind of camera are you using??? Thanks!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new