December, 2017 POTM Contest - Red & Green

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
D0C35FB1-EF1B-4A57-B56F-4B440CA603C4.jpeg
 
Here's a pic of what was sold to me as a Lobo, now I've been told it is a Wellso. Whatever, it's the most interesting coral I currently own. It's so translucent in the morning and LOVES to be fed.

FB page LIKED

I really need one of these badly!

IMAG1194[1].jpg
 
My flame shrimp, Debbie, hanging out in some Green Star Polyps I used to have :)

IMG_20170214_133331_019.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new