December Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please list all items you have for sale or trade for the December meeting in this thread.

Thanks everyone! Have fun & see you at the meeting!
 
C'mon guys show the goodies! Take my money! Looking for, all purple hammer, ricordia (vivid colors) , a larger piece of candy cane would love a plump vivid green but either way, and utter chaos zoas. Also any other brightly colored zoas!
 
I'll get things started .
I've got a small frag of red people eaters , paly .
I'll trade for anything .
 
Purple hornets (what a suprise) orange bam bams pink cat eyes (I believe that's what they are called I'll take a pic they were from franky) pink zippers (probably the best pink there is) blue tubbs rastas all 5 pp. Some I don't have a ton of others I do. I have a no name orange paly frags $10 probably 4 or more polyps. Cb rainbow infusions $20 pp.
 
Well you know I'm getting more purple hornets and some more bam bams. The bam bams look great I just am impatient and don't want to wait for them to grow. Got a picture of your Rastas? I got a great piece with Rastas at the last meeting but I would like a rasta only frag too.
 
I have a three polyp frag of Captain America palys for $25.
 
Gsp, anthelia, Xenia, orange cap,

Have all of these, willing to trade if anyone has anything? If not contact me and I will give you a price. Thanks
 
I also have a frag of ReefGen Firework Sympodium for sale for $25.
 
Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 175 gallon bucket - for trade or sale.

We won this at CMAC but have decided not to use it.

We are looking for a new in sump skimmer for our 30g rimless, small LED light for a frag tank, jabao rw series pumps, controller, and maybe some other equipment. Maybe interested in some high end zoanthids, acans, or maybe some SPS.

Will do a fair trade, with possibly some cash as well depending on the difference.

Or will sell for $50 (Seems to sell for $69.99 most places online)

PM me with interest. Thanks for looking
 
I have a ton of fire and ice ZOA's $5 per frag I have at least fifty on a dozen or so frags so between 2 and 10 on each frag.

I have nuclear greens $1per polyp to cover my glue and rocks.

2 purple caps 5$ each

1 purple cap with green elkhorn Monti $10

2 frags no name ZOA's orange center with green ring 5+ polyps $5 each

1 frag of ASD blue demon ZOA's 2 polyps $20

Green dragon eyes ZOA's $1 per polyp however many you want.


Looking for yellow monti cap
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new