December Trade Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a ton of fire and ice ZOA's $5 per frag I have at least fifty on a dozen or so frags so between 2 and 10 on each frag.

I have nuclear greens $1per polyp to cover my glue and rocks.

2 purple caps 5$ each

1 purple cap with green elkhorn Monti $10

2 frags no name ZOA's orange center with green ring 5+ polyps $5 each

1 frag of ASD blue demon ZOA's 2 polyps $20

Green dragon eyes ZOA's $1 per polyp however many you want.


Looking for yellow monti cap

Tigg I will take one of the fire & ice and one of the Orange no name Zoas please.

Thanks
Jason
 
Nuclear greens on the right

IMG_4654_zps1994b953.jpg


Blue demons

IMG_4691_zpsa4ef88ed.jpg
 
Last edited:
Trig I will take a drag of the no names Zoa in addition to the fire and ice.
 
C'mon guys show the goodies! Take my money! Looking for, all purple hammer, ricordia (vivid colors) , a larger piece of candy cane would love a plump vivid green but either way, and utter chaos zoas. Also any other brightly colored zoas!

i have a hot bright orange yuma (large) for 40$ if you want it.
 
Purple hornets (what a suprise) orange bam bams pink cat eyes (I believe that's what they are called I'll take a pic they were from franky) pink zippers (probably the best pink there is) blue tubbs rastas all 5 pp. Some I don't have a ton of others I do. I have a no name orange paly frags $10 probably 4 or more polyps. Cb rainbow infusions $20 pp.

do you still want that sunset monti?
 
anyone have a used external drive pump(good size) for sale for an upcomming build? good shape, or not?
 
I have a ton of fire and ice ZOA's $5 per frag I have at least fifty on a dozen or so frags so between 2 and 10 on each frag.

I have nuclear greens $1per polyp to cover my glue and rocks.

2 purple caps 5$ each

1 purple cap with green elkhorn Monti $10

2 frags no name ZOA's orange center with green ring 5+ polyps $5 each

1 frag of ASD blue demon ZOA's 2 polyps $20

Green dragon eyes ZOA's $1 per polyp however many you want.


Looking for yellow monti cap

I still have one more $5 purple cap. Also still have everything else listed except the no name orange center zoas.

I'll have a ton of zoas next month for those interested. I just haven't been able to cut much, but I'm going to make a day of it for next month.
 
Does anyone have a bunch of frag plugs they can sell. I am completely out. If you have my number text me a answer so I can make sure to bring some bucks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new