Decision now-regret later

  • Thread starter Thread starter muggle0981
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a flame angel from my lfs for my mixed reef-will see if i regret it or not
 
If you hate the idea of any nipping of any coral you are gonna eventually be annoyed with the flame. If you are ok with occasional pick then youll be fine. I think your biggest concern is gonna be big meaty corals.

I have one in my 180g sps dominant with some euphilia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new