Decorator crab

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,481
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I’d put this up for fun, but I do have a question... if we can’t mount kenya trees, then how the ;Cold;Drowning;Muted;Nailbitingdid this guy get several on his back????

See, the zoas make sense, clip and place, but I thought Kenya trees, like most leathers, don’t accept glue so idk how he did it but wow...
4246F744-6816-4F85-B4A4-70ACC0492CA4.jpeg 6307D18D-476A-46B4-AE98-474BB52A4A0D.jpeg
 
Just thought I’d put this up for fun, but I do have a question... if we can’t mount kenya trees, then how the ;Cold;Drowning;Muted;Nailbitingdid this guy get several on his back????

See, the zoas make sense, clip and place, but I thought Kenya trees, like most leathers, don’t accept glue so idk how he did it but wow...
4246F744-6816-4F85-B4A4-70ACC0492CA4.jpeg 6307D18D-476A-46B4-AE98-474BB52A4A0D.jpeg

That is awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new