• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep Blue 24x24x30 Reef Ready

Moonrock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
141
Reaction score
127
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a glass tank I need gone.

$100 (Retail was like $800-$900 when I got it)

24x24x30 Reef Ready w/ black matching stand. Local pickup only and bring a friend to help you lift because I don’t plan on it :)

Located: Frederick MD 21701

9292AC53-5DCD-43EB-9DA3-E32B22F31192.jpeg
 
Send me your cell number my sister in Maryland would like it
 
I have a glass tank I need gone.

$100 (Retail was like $800-$900 when I got it)

24x24x30 Reef Ready w/ black matching stand. Local pickup only and bring a friend to help you lift because I don’t plan on it :)

Located: Frederick MD 21701

9292AC53-5DCD-43EB-9DA3-E32B22F31192.jpeg
Is this tank still for sale?
 
I have a glass tank I need gone.

$100 (Retail was like $800-$900 when I got it)

24x24x30 Reef Ready w/ black matching stand. Local pickup only and bring a friend to help you lift because I don’t plan on it :)

Located: Frederick MD 21701

9292AC53-5DCD-43EB-9DA3-E32B22F31192.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new