Deep Blue 30g cube aka mistress

Here's are the newly added pieces. Tyree space monster, Rastas, sunny d, orange rainbow, darth maul, fruit loop, mandarin orange, wow, and setosa




Here's what that piece looked like before I broke it up.
 
Everything is looking awesome!!:)
 
Here's a small sneak peek. 2 of the 3 jawbreakers. Wwc bounce and to my surprise it had a baby on it. Nice blasto I've been wanting and my 3rd bounce.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Few FTS shots from the front and side. Also recently picked up a tunze 3155 ato and synergy ato container and a much waited for apex jr for a steal. Received a Netgear n300 wifi extender today I'll using to hook up Internet. Picked up a small tomini tang about 1.5".

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new