• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deep blue 75 rimless reef ready tank, stand + extras

Firemanreefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded my system so I'm selling my old one. It's a deep blue 75 gallon rimless reef ready tank with center overflow. It comes with a custom built stand, Sicce syncra7.0 SDC return pump. Pentair smart UV sterilizer and pump. BRS Dual Reactor with pump. Reef octopus essence S-130 skimmer. Trigger sapphire cube sump. A 36 inch Aquatic Life T5 LED hybrid light with hanging kit and the brackets for LED lights. A Sicce wave surfer and 2 voyager powerheads. A skimmer delay timer. It's dry and in my garage covered to keep it clean. I'm asking $800 for the whole package and don't want to separate it. This is what it looked like when it was in operation 3 weeks ago. I've cleaned every part of the system so it's in excellent condition. The LED lights are not included as they moved to the new system. There is no rocks or sand or fish or coral. The only thing you need to buy is two new bulkheads as I had cut them off to break the system down.
0_20181224084144.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back