Deepwater U DA MAN!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Ronen is one of the guys that I always go for if I want some rare LPS . I finally got a chance to acquire some of his Aussies and pics speaks for itself.. check my "eye candy thread".. Ronen is a great guy to deal with and can't wait for another shipment!! highly recomended A+++++


Steve
 
Great guy and great vendor...scored my first Dendro from him and its doing great!
dendro+2.JPG
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new