Definitely worm free (IMLagoon25)

Keep in mind, they can really explode in numbers right off the bat but then they'll decline and start heading to the sump and the back/underside of the rocks.
 
Here's a fun game:
Guess the new addition coming this week(I promise)
61B+WZGORvL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
download (2).jpeg
 
One of my little electric blues molted! :) This ones my favorite since he switched into that cool horse conch shell I put in there.
20240914_170441.jpg
20240914_170313.jpg
Didn't even realize they molted, just had one floating around today and thought it died. Should have figured they molted like shrimp.
 
Didn't even realize they molted, just had one floating around today and thought it died. Should have figured they molted like shrimp.
It's hard to tell sometimes, but he was proudly sitting right next to his molt, so I figured it out pretty quick. Best way for me to tell is to look at the eye stalks, they are very transparent on a molt.
 
Here's a goniapora picture to hold you over
20240914_132416.jpg

And an random parchment worm picture and an old video, just realized I haven't mentioned these on the build thread, but they've been since month one. Worked with ISpeakForTheSeas to ID them. There's 4 across the whole tank, at first I tried to remove them, but they just built new tubes, so now I've decided that they're cool and they can stay.
20240914_172200.jpg

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new