DELTEC AP851 replacement pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter jake2045
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jake2045

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2015
Messages
45
Reaction score
7
Location
Virginia Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I have a Delttec AP851 that the Ehiem. needle wheel pump has gone bad and need a new pump, what other pumps are out there that would work? I will be using this on a 75 gallon, I know way to big but it was left over from my 180. Hate to though it a way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new