• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DELTEC MC501 DC SKIMMER

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
deltec MC501 skimmer w-dc pump.,, use in tank or sump. Good to 120 gal "heavy stocked" 6 monthe old,,, This is not a hang on unit,,, $300 shipping available. This unit came NEW from the UK so there is a 110 plug adapter

IMG_2260.jpeg IMG_2259.jpeg

Fish_N_A_Box

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what pump is with the unit? I used to live in the UK and have a MCE600 that I still have over in the UK from 10 years ago. Of course it had the old Aqua Bee 2000 i think in it. I think a red devil sp3 will fit in it, but I'm looking for alternate replacement pumps. I'm hoping my wife will bring it back in her bag if she can find which box I have it stored in before moving back to the US.

Good luck with the sell and thanks in advance for any info you can provide on the pump.

The skimmers are beast for their size and can pull a extremely dry skim and muck for those that haven't used a deltec skimmer before.

OP
OP
mward

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m not exactly sure which pump ?it is although it says "DCC 2 SW on the pump. It’s about 6 months old and I got from "Seaflower so whatever pumps are most recent I assume.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back