Deltec skimmer 400i dc

Item Price
$330
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ShawnM24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
226
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgrade to a bigger tank so I have my trusted deltec 400i dc powered pump skimmer for sale. Would like $330 shipped skimmer is clean and ready to go. One year old and I had it on a reefer 200xl did a great job. Best part of this skimmer is it will never over flow. Any questions just ask

0C83335B-D1C3-4865-B5FC-35A0A21D271E.jpeg F04D709B-B5A0-4E24-A478-E182258AA478.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new