• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dendro's & mini Blanaphyllia

Please add me to the list of people for dendro/duncans if you can. I'm sure you're pretty well sold/traded out at the moment but I love dendros (only have one polyp) and have wanted a duncan for a VERY long time. Send me a PM if you get a chance with an estimate of if/when you might have something available :)
 
Hmmm, now I'm not sure what to do.....They all look very nice and Vamp does has some good prices on the dendros too but I don't know if he also has the duncan which is another critter I'm looking for....
 
I say go w/ Vamp, support the site sponser for sure. He does have great pricing on them as well.

Its not really that important to me that I sell these I am just trying to make a little extra $$ to fund my new tank build.
 
Okay, thank you for the advice and I'm sure Vamp will appreciate you sending business his way. Do you know if he has any duncans by chance?
 
I say go w/ Vamp, support the site sponser for sure. He does have great pricing on them as well.

Its not really that important to me that I sell these I am just trying to make a little extra $$ to fund my new tank build.

I would think theres enough people wanting them for you both to sell out! :)
 
Thats definitely preferable so hopefully vamp will have some and otherwise hopefully I can work something else out :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new