Designer Clownfish Breeding

I think brooks is tooooo busy with his new tank???:xd: Lucky dog lol

You're right, Rudy! LOL!

Very nice. But I may be wrong but it looks like the shelve with the two tanks on "the metal stand" looks like it has a slight bow in it.

Yes, sorry for the delay in updates! Everything has been going well... tanks are kinda on auto pilot, aside from the water changes and heavy feedings. I will do a bigger update here soon. I am getting some awesome new fish tomorrow! :)

The tank doesn't seem to have a bow that I can see. I might be wrong and will get some second opinions tomorrow! Thank you for following along!
 
You're right, Rudy! LOL!



Yes, sorry for the delay in updates! Everything has been going well... tanks are kinda on auto pilot, aside from the water changes and heavy feedings. I will do a bigger update here soon. I am getting some awesome new fish tomorrow! :)

The tank doesn't seem to have a bow that I can see. I might be wrong and will get some second opinions tomorrow! Thank you for following along!
I bet u r getting some awesome fish, I can't wait to get sum
 
and here I thought I was a clown fanatic you are crazier than I am ...lol

great selection of clowns for sure. now to get them to breed would sweeten the ordeal. be patient its well worth it.
 
I saw him selling off in another forum so pretty sure Brooks got out.

Sent from my HTC VIVID using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new