• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Desjardini sailfin Tang

lewis.maryann08

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2015
Messages
576
Reaction score
175
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Desjardini sailfin tang that I need to find a new home he needs a bigger tank then I have he is a beautiful fish he is about 4 inches big boy fat and healthy. .
I would trade him for a big rose bubble tip for my clownfish
If interested please let me know thanks anf happy reefing

20160926_213158.jpg


20160926_213158.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new