Deskmate 4.8 Gallon Owners

RaymondL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
989
Reaction score
354
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to reach out here to owners of this tank and hoping you can share some feedback on it - what you like about it and what you don't. I'm interested in knowing more if the light that comes with it is ample for soft corals, and as well how many white or blue LEDs there are.

Also, it uses filter socks - I'm wondering if it's possible to just use filter floss - assuming a filtration chamber can be found for it.
 
I have one and love it, but I don't love it stock. I have a build thread that shows my changes to include running floss
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new