DFS Pink Panther Graft????

I have 10k/t5 for lighting and the systems about hit it's cycle,so can't see coral that well. Ill take more when the lights come on.I also threw in a angelica rosario which is very similar in growth. It's the last pic top left,to the right of the snipersbbgum.

20150720_180129.jpg
20150720_180000.jpg
20150716_170316.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20150720_180000.jpg
    20150720_180000.jpg
    874.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new