DFS Sunrise Wilsoni

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DFS Sunrise Wilsoni been around for awhile now, still one of the best and brightest Wilsoni out there. No stripes on the skirts, just straight bright solid colors. Enjoy.

DB708C4F-1A55-4C65-ADF3-41564369D463.jpeg
 
That’s nice. I did not know that they had names for Wilson’s but that one is beautiful. Are there any more available?
 
DFS Sunrise Wilsoni been around for awhile now, still one of the best and brightest Wilsoni out there. No stripes on the skirts, just straight bright solid colors. Enjoy.

DB708C4F-1A55-4C65-ADF3-41564369D463.jpeg
Holy cow! That's gorgeous!!
 
Now I want one... don't see anything out there on the web though. Bad taste for fragged Wilsons though and some of the vendors on here selling freshly chopped Wilsoni w/o much chance of survival after shipping. If I can find one that's at least slightly grown out and fully healed I may bite. Guessing that one has a hefty price tag in any case.
 
Now I want one... don't see anything out there on the web though. Bad taste for fragged Wilsons though and some of the vendors on here selling freshly chopped Wilsoni w/o much chance of survival after shipping. If I can find one that's at least slightly grown out and fully healed I may bite. Guessing that one has a hefty price tag in any case.
These are OG and have been in the aquarium since 2014. I don’t ship freshly fragged corals, hold atleast 2wks and monitor healing process. If it stay healthy and healing without any issue then I would ship after 2wks
 
These are OG and have been in the aquarium since 2014. I don’t ship freshly fragged corals, hold atleast 2wks and monitor healing process. If it stay healthy and healing without any issue then I would ship after 2wks
Ah ok didn't realize you were selling frags of it until I saw the thread below.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new