DFW Aquarium Supply?

TxJeff71

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
33
Location
Fort Worth, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon! As my first forum post, I am wondering if anyone in the DFW area has any experience with DFW Aquarium Supply. I was in to see Frank at Frank's Tanks in Fort Worth, and he suggested looking at the Planet Mega Matrix aquariums that DFW AS offers. If I had the choice, I would rather support a local small business as opposed to a large online retailer (IM, Waterbox, etc), but obviously only if they had good products, good customer support, etc. Any opinions or experience with Planet Mega Matrix tanks, or DFW Aquarium Supply in general? TIA!!
 
I have had my planet tank for just over a year now. I don't have any complaints about it. My LFS probably ordered it from DFW, but that didn't involve me.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new