• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DI Resin Packer

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
17,263
Reaction score
28,986
Location
Salem
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Selling DI Resin packers, Funnel screws on the cartridge and has a lip to prevent resin in the threads. Packing tool is 8.25 inches long.

$25 shipped
20231113_160539.jpg
20231113_160518.jpg
20231113_160422.jpg
20231113_162016.jpg
 
I have a few printed and ready if anyone else is interested.
 
All orders shipped, thanks!

I'll get some more printed and ready if anyone is interested.
 
Got my DI resin packer in the mail over the weekend. Havent had a chance to use it yet but it looks solid. Well built and was shipped quick. I love how fellow reefers come up with cool products to solve issues we all have and not gouge us on price. For the money its a no brainer to get one of these
 
Used it today. This man is a genius. Made things 1000x easier!!!
Thanks! I can't take the credit, @wes84 came to me with the idea, I just designed and printed it.

So far everyone seems to find them useful. I know it really made changing my resin super simple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new