Diamond goby and railway goby

underwaterdan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
688
Reaction score
208
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some gobies tend to fight unless a mated pair however would a diamond goby and a railway goby be ok together especially since they have a different appearance?
 
If you added them at the same time or within a very short period of time they would probably be okay. How big is the tank?
 
It's a 20 gallon. They're both small in size, I didn't buy them yet but doing research since I saw them at the lfs
 
Yeah maybe you're right. I've never had a railway goby... I'll have to do more research and pick one of the two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new