Diamond goby in 20g?

clownfishluvr123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Location
Honolulu
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a standard 20g tank with a firefish and 2 clownfish, and I was wondering if I can have a diamond goby with the fish tank. The sad thing is that I do not have any copepods as it is illegal to ship to Hawaii, but I have owned a diamond goby before and had him for a while in my other tank. Is it possible to keep him in a 20g?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new