Diary 90 gallon ( warning not for 56k)

Ooops, sorry...I got your PM and realized I had forgotten *aaacccckkkk* I'll try and get pics this evening. I've got a few really nice new additions as well :D
 
Heres a tank update. Still kind of empty but at least the rocks are not white anymore. Im letting it mature some more before I start adding to more corals.

284010870.jpg
 
Thanks, it still looks empty but hopefully I can start adding more corals so it could start picking up color. Still have to finish some things such as auto topoff, ca reactor ,controller wiring etc..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new