Dibi's 100g - SPS Dominant tank

Dibi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2024
Messages
200
Reaction score
51
Location
São Paulo, Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I decided to start this thread to follow the tank evolution. I am from São Paulo, Brazil.

I will go direct to the point here. The reef will be good in a year or two (if nothing goes very wrong, we hope).

I had to rebuilt this one due to changing, now the reef has about 2 months (but the water and sand has ~10).

size: 130cmx60x46cm (~100g). Bean animal.
lights: 1x A8SE + 1x A8PRO + 1x XR15PRO G4 + 4T5 ATI (Aquaticlife hybrid)
skimmer: maxpect sk400
return pump: yifang 6000l/h
circulation: 1x MP40QD + 1x MCP150 JEBAO
UV: Cubos 39w (brazil brand) - I am not using so much
Controller: Apex A3PRO
ATO: Tunze Osmolator
Dosing: REDSEA 4DOSE + 3x Kamoer x1 pro
Water change: tropic marin reef pro or aquaforest reef salt automatized by neptune DOS. 10% weekly.

Currently using modern reef RKS system + CRF + Polypop. I am also dosing ammonia bicarbonate to raise NO3.

Over time I realized that simple is the best (as you already know). I have an addiction of testing new products, so I changed the lighting several times and probably will change again (just for fun, the leds are very good) LOL.


WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.11.jpeg


WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.19 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.19 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.19.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.18 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.18.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.17.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.12 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.12.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 18.06.11 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-12-12 at 11.34.54.jpeg
 
I love Brazil tanks! Some of my favorites are from there. :)

Following along.
 
Your tank already looks amazing.
 
Very nice! I can’t wait to see the growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new