Did anyone get the Camelbak bottle freebie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got all three of my orders complete and shipped from Black Friday with no problem. The only thing I haven't gotten from my hundreds spent is the free Camelbak bottle and that bums me out. lol

So did anyone else get one and has received it? Mine is stuck on "in picking" on my order status page.

OP
OP
KJoFan

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot....that doesn't bode well for me.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the free beach towel. Maybe @Bulk Reef Supply can help you out with your order. Or shoot them an email.

OP
OP
KJoFan

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the free beach towel. Maybe @Bulk Reef Supply can help you out with your order. Or shoot them an email.
I got the ornament and that came right away with the rest of my order. This one seems a bit hung up. If I don't hear anything here, I'll reach out to them on Monday probably.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got all three of my orders complete and shipped from Black Friday with no problem. The only thing I haven't gotten from my hundreds spent is the free Camelbak bottle and that bums me out. lol

So did anyone else get one and has received it? Mine is stuck on "in picking" on my order status page.

Hey there! We won't leave you hanging, our customer service team is working on this. I don't have the EXACT resolution right now, but if you want to send me a PM I can keep you updated :) I'll watch this thread as well.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back