Did calcium reactors become extinct?

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to replace this garbage Vertex CaRX and I went online only to find every single major vendor out of stock for Georeef. What's the go to calc reactor these days? I feel like this is a dead method based on stock around the net.

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to replace this garbage Vertex CaRX and I went online only to find every single major vendor out of stock for Georeef. What's the go to calc reactor these days? I feel like this is a dead method based on stock around the net.
LOL you are not searching hard enough, CaRx is the way to go if you want that God Tier SPS tank.

DharkaronReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I still remember Georeef back in the day. I guess they are similar to Digital Aquatics. Shutting down their products and business.

FMF0331

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased a GeoReef cal reactor . They're alive and well

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More CaRx options now than ever before (including lower cost options) - more people using them it seems. When I bought mine, it was about the only option available.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Geo is great!! Aquamaxx is also available, and I'm sure quite a few others. I don't think calcium reactors will be obsolete anytime soon.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back