Did I ever mention Hewbie no longer glass surfs like crazy?

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just realized I never told anyone Hewbie stopped glass surfing in the same continuous spot last fall and hasn’t gotten any sores in months either. If I had to guess it took him a ridiculous long time like months and months to get used to seeing his own reflection and to realize that’s what he was chasing/seeing not something else. It makes me happy because I don’t really have to worry about him getting more sores or infections like I used to. Now on the other hand he bit me the other day and it left a mark and it hurt so badly. And then he looks at me like, “Sorry Mom I haven’t eaten yet!” When that’s what I was doing feeding him lol! That’s something he probably won’t ever stop doing is giving me the occasional love bite and they hurt. But at the same time I adore him and he will let me pet him and he begs for food so I can’t stay mad at his adorable little face.

Borat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my favourite neighbour's name is Bob, is Hewbie your favourite neighbour's name? If Bob were to surf my home's glass, I would be very concerned - but luckily my neighbour is not as mean as yours and stays away from my front windows.

OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, my favourite neighbour's name is Bob, is Hewbie your favourite neighbour's name? If Bob were to surf my home's glass, I would be very concerned - but luckily my neighbour is not as mean as yours and stays away from my front windows.
This is Hewbie! I realize despite me posting about him all the time not everyone knows who or what a Hewbie is.
8E258451-5085-4C05-9F6A-59FF6323CB00.jpeg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 60 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back