Did I get lucky??

  • Thread starter Thread starter FragOut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FragOut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
282
Reaction score
169
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2639.JPG image.jpg I ordered a cleaner pack from liveaquaria. Used mobile and had issues removing items from my cart. Ended up with 2 CBS :/. Worried about this I had it set up for a friend to come grab one and he wasn't able to make it today. I put the shrimp in the tank on opposite ends. They found each other. Now they will not separate. Am I lucky or is there something else going on here? Also my arrow crab didn't have a great ride and has 2 legs missing. Will he molt and the legs come back? Also, what's he eating?
 
Anybody have an opinion on the coral banded shrimp?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new