Did i kill it…?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i was moving my goni frag to a lower flow area. And while taking it out with my grabber to reglue ir, and adding it back in dropped in on the floor accidentally. And while adding it back noticed this side kinda peeled.



Did i destroy it
 
I should heal. Not happy right now.
 
This has happened to me more times than I like to admit, I don't keep gonis but when I reach my hand in the tank I'll sometimes scrape some of my LPS, some exposed skeleton but It heals in a day or two
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new