Dierks is now a Hospitality member!

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's folks like you that made this community what it is in the first place. Thanks for making our new members feel at home. Wear that new badge with pride. You've earned it.
Thanks @Auquanut and congrats to you as well!! Yours was also well deserved!

Congrats @Dierks ! ! !
@Fudsey Thank you so much!!

@Zos4me Thanks!!!

congrats cupcake!!
Awwww... I love cupcakes! Hahaha!

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Dierks... Just went through 4 pages of people Gushin All over you... Guess you know who much you loved in here... Well I am here to tell you that... You can add me to the list... Thank You for helping all us Noobs Out...

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Dierks... Just went through 4 pages of people Gushin All over you... Guess you know who much you loved in here... Well I am here to tell you that... You can add me to the list... Thank You for helping all us Noobs Out...
@CasaReefer You are WAY, WAY, WAY to kind to say that. I am truly blessed there is no question about that I was able to find this place. I know when I very first started the hobby I was in way over my head. Then guys like @Humblefish @KJ @HotRocks @Big G and about a million more showed me that I could do this. With their knowledge and my stubbornness here we are a year or two later!

So its guys like that that encourage guys like me to keep on going even when things aren't very fun. I simply want to return the favor and continue to make this place one of the bests places to be.

Again thank you so much for such kind words, I am blessed to have friends like you all!

Back