Diff Roller for Trigger Sump

quesomuchacho

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
69
Reaction score
73
Location
Waco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody abandoned the Trigger fleece roller and installed a diff brand on the trigger sump?

I’ve burned out 2 of their motors ($$$) in a year and it’s a pain to change fleece if it runs out on you.
 
Anybody abandoned the Trigger fleece roller and installed a diff brand on the trigger sump?

I’ve burned out 2 of their motors ($$$) in a year and it’s a pain to change fleece if it runs out on you.

I didn't install a different roller but I took the roller off my trigger and just went back to socks. I could never get the fleece to pull through right when changing the roll and got tired of fighting it. I did check the dimension of a reef mat and I believe it would fit but haven't bought one to try yet.
 
Anybody abandoned the Trigger fleece roller and installed a diff brand on the trigger sump?

I’ve burned out 2 of their motors ($$$) in a year and it’s a pain to change fleece if it runs out on you.
Did you upgrade to the v2 so far after a month or so been running pretty smooth, had the same issues you did.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new