Difference between Autoaqua ATO's Lite and Duo

disaster999

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
538
Reaction score
254
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title implies, can anyone tell me the difference between Autoaqua's Lite G2 and Duo G2 ATO? I comparing their marketing spiel on their website and all the features seems the same. The only difference is the Duo have the added audio and LED light warmings to let the user know whats wrong. Are there some other hidden feature with the Duo I dont know of to justify more than double the cost of the Lite or thats pretty much it?
 
I have bought the new updated version of Autoaqua Smart ATO Duo G2 recently, it works pretty well and I quite love its audible and visual alarm.
 
I have bought the new updated version of Autoaqua Smart ATO Duo G2 recently, it works pretty well and I quite love its audible and visual alarm.
May I ask please, where did you buy it from and how do you like it now?
 
If I'm not mistaken, the Duo also has a button to "pause" the ATO function. Handy for water changes, and easier than unplugging the "Lite" version and plugging it back in when you're done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new